More >

Housing Services

To live in housing managed by Area Agency on Aging of NW Arkansas, applicants must be age 62 or older.  Apart from our Section 8 property, North Arkansas Senior Housing located in Bull Shoals and Gravette which designates two units that require no age limit if the applicant is disabled. Currently the Section 8 properties have an age and income waiver of 55 and older, with a Low-income guideline for the counties where the properties are located. Income limits for our other properties are based on the Very Low-income guideline for the country where the property is located. Individual complex information is listed below.

The Area Agency on Aging of Northwest Arkansas insures the availability of quality housing for
seniors. The agency manages and sponsors a variety of different housing options for seniors on
various income levels. Low-income housing is offered:

  • Low-income - energy efficient one-bedroom units for seniors living on a fixed income. Rent for these units is based on adjusted annual income.

Because the agency realizes the importance of pets, seniors living in agency housing are allowed to have a pet with the payment of a separate pet deposit.

You can find a link to the 504 Coordinator and the VAWA Coordinator at the bottom of this page.

Facilities are listed below by county.

Baxter County

Willowbrook Senior Complex
Mountain Home, AR

Benton County

Billy V. Hall Senior Complex
Gravette, AR

Dixieland Gardens Senior Housing
Rogers, AR

Flint Creek Senior Complex
Gentry, AR

North Arkansas Senior Housing of Gravette
Gravette, AR

Miller Place Senior Complex
Rogers, AR

Osage Heights Senior Complex
Bentonville, AR

Carroll County

Oak Hills Senior Housing
Green Forest, AR

Ozark Meadows Senior Apartments
Berryville, AR

Ozark Meadows II Senior Apartments
Berryville, AR

Marion County

North Arkansas Senior Housing of Bull Shoals
Bull Shoals, AR

Fallen Ash Senior Complex
Flippin, AR

Washington County

White River Senior Complex
Elkins, AR


VAWA Coordinator

504 Coordinator